Position Details: Senior Systems Administrator
|Multiple Locations, See Below
Position: Senior Systems Administrator
Client / Program: DOD
Location: Columbus, OH; Tracy, CA; Richmond, VA; Ft. Belvoir, VA
Information Technology Strategies, LLC. is a government IT solutions provider servicing commercial and government initiatives in various parts of the United States.
We are currently seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to work for our company. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for a wide variety of functions to include but not limited to:
- Ensures the stable operation of the in-house computer software systems and network connections. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network software and communication links.
- Analyzes and resolves end user software program and connectivity issues.
- Provides end user training.
- Provide recommendations on technology direction to align with business vision.
- Will be required to provide both local and remote maintenance support to various operational systems deployed at more than one location. Support includes general maintenance, upgrades, and new installs of servers and applications.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge of application networking, including load balancing applications, and ensuring fault tolerance.
- Performs vulnerability management
- Minimum Experience: Seven (7) years of progressive experience in the field of Information Processing, six of which are specialized in numerous specialized Information Processing disciplines involving a range of hardware/software solutions, four of which are concentrated, hand-on experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, and resolving issues with various software.
- Must possess a DOD Secret Clearance.
- DoD 8570 / 8140 IAT Level II Certifications:
- IAT II (CCNA Security, CySA+ **, GICSP, GSEC, Security +CE, SSCP) or
- IAT III (CASP CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
- Must possess one of the following certificates: MCSA 2003, MCSE 2003, M2003 NET 4, M2008 NET 7, MCITP SA, MCITP EA, CSA:WS2012, MCSE:WS2012, MCSA:WS2008, MCSM:DS, M2012 NET, MCM: Windows Server 2008: Directory, MCA: MS Windows Server Directory, CCAA, GCWN M
What IT-Strat has to offer:
IT-Strat has a robust benefits package for all full-time employees as we believe our employees
are our greatest assets.
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- 401K Retirement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bereavement Leave
This is a full-time permanent opportunity. We do not accept unsolicited resumes. Sponsorship
will not be provided. Interested applicants should apply via our company website - https://www.itstrat.com/jobs/