Position Details: Data Scientist
Position: Data Scientist
Client / Program: DOD
Location: Richmond, VA
Information Technology Strategies, LLC. is a government IT solutions provider servicing commercial and government initiatives in various parts of the United States.
We are currently seeking a Data Scientist to work for our company. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for a wide variety of functions to include but not limited to:
- Provides expert support to run analysis and analytical experiments in a methodical manner, using both structured and unstructured data.
- Evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches.
- Identify and exploit data assets, creating new patterns/business value.
- Create analyses and models to improve customer and operational Key Process Indicators (KPIs), enhancing measurable value for the Agency and its customers.
- Build predictive models, developing advanced algorithms that extract and classify information from large datasets.
- Analyze data, developing robust statistical and predictive algorithms/models that drive the product outputs.
- Identify meaningful patterns and trends, exposing new business opportunities, and translate results into understandable and actionable output that answer real business questions.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field.
- Five (5) years’ relevant and practical experience with SAS, data processing, data analytics, data science, data mining, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Must possess a DOD Secret Clearance.
- DoD 8570 / 8140 IAT Level II Certifications:
- IAT II (CCNA Security, CySA+ **, GICSP, GSEC, Security +CE, SSCP) or
- IAT III (CASP CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
What IT-Strat has to offer:
IT-Strat has a robust benefits package for all full-time employees as we believe our employees
are our greatest assets.
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- 401K Retirement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bereavement Leave
This is a full-time permanent opportunity. We do not accept unsolicited resumes. Sponsorship
will not be provided. Interested applicants should apply via our company website - https://www.itstrat.com/jobs/