Position Details: Junior/Mid-Level .Net Developer
Position: Junior/Mid-Level .NET Developer
Client / Program: Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Duration: Full-Time Permanent
Information Technology Strategies, LLC. is a government IT solutions provider servicing commercial and government initiatives in various parts of the United States.
We are currently seeking a Junior/Mid-Level .NET Developer to work for our company and support our DLA client. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the following:
- 1-3 years of experience in the following: ASP.NET/IIS, Oracle/MS SQL Server development and Team Foundation Server.
- Must obtain a MS SQL DBA certification within 6 months.
- Work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Maintain/configure 3rd party/COTS software
- Ability to troubleshoot, maintain and improve in-house applications
- Advanced knowledge of good coding practices and standards, including object-oriented design, code
- Refactoring, test-driven development, and code documentation is required
- Successfully manage participation on multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to regularly and effectively track and report progress of projects