Position Details: Task Order Project Manager
Position: Task Order Project Manager
Client / Program: DOD
We are currently seeking a Task Order Project Manager to work for our company. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for a wide variety of functions to include but not limited to:
- Serves as the project manager for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level Task Order Managers Government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Under the guidance of the Program Manager, responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Sponsorship will not be provided for this opportunity.
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- BS or BA or 4 additional years of database related experience
- 5 years relevant experience and 5 years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields
- Must possess one of the following certifications: Must have Project Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, other recognized certification, etc.)